Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Website Test
Hey all you Internet people! You can be helpful to my church. In the next day or two we'll be launching our new website at www.thepresby.org. Go check it out and give some feedback. There is still some work to be done, but we want to get it up and running. So go there (if you see an old, lame-O site try again later - that means we haven't launched quite yet) and tell me what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
where does one find your site at presby.org? i see a handful of other websites in their portfolio... is yours one of them?
The site is up now. www.thepresby.org
I think it looks great Dan! Very easy to navigate!
I really like the new website. I got a chance to see the old one so there is significant improvement. The website looks very personable and seems like what you find on the site is what you will get when you physically get there.
Is that what you were trying to achieve?
These met my church search checklist: do they have children's programs on Sunday and during the week, a phone number, directions, service times, statement of beliefs and listing of staff, and sermon audio to listen before I go.
It was hard to find the Adult Sunday school and I still can't tell if you have small groups.
Looks great! Wish we were closer to drop in for a visit.
Kyle and I just took a look at the site. We both liked it. In fact, we were wishing that our church website was similar! Very cool!
Post a Comment