Well, the smoke has cleared both metaphorically and literally, and we have finished hanging all the pictures on the wall. We still don't have internet and if you have recommendations for good, fast, cheap providers, please let us know.
I have continued to make connections in the education world, but no job has opened up yet. I have an interview with children's home - a non-profit where children stay in cases of abuse/neglect - for a teaching position. I continue to search and seek out what I should do here.
Dan starts working Monday. We'll update about how that goes. He's so ready and so excited.
More to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know re: the internet in your area - but the only option we really had in California was Comcast. And...it's expensive out here. Very expensive. So...good luck finding an alternative if you can.
Hi Krista,
The Ladies Literature Circle misses you - It's just not the same without your presence!
I know you'll find just the right job.
Hope things continue to go well!
Shelley
Post a Comment