Friday, September 5, 2008

Quick Update

As we wrestle with the difficulty of being away from familiar places and faces we have kept ourselves very busy. We are anxiously waiting to hear back from the Credit Union about our loan application. Within the next 6 weeks we may be living in 27 N Seventh Street! This is incredibly overwhelming, exciting, and stressful and we can't wait to have you (yes, you!) visit if we get the place.
I (Dan) did a triathlon a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful day and a fun, family atmosphere at this place (Greenville, Ohio). An even longer, more competitive one is coming up this weekend. I am very excited and have been training hard - I've biked about 85 miles since last Saturday!

(My trusty 1986 Trek bike that Krista suprised me with at Christmas two years ago)

A month ago two wonderful people, Mike and Cindy Dingeldein, and their adorable little girls took us to IKEA and we picked out the finishing touches for my office. I never thought I would have an office that was this cool. You should come visit it.




5 comments:

The Kaemingk's said...

Love it!!! You guys are great ;)

Conner said...

your office is Gi-normous. I like it too. =) Yay for green rooms... =) Can Tony and I come and 'meet with the pastor' when we are in town!

Valerie said...

Dan! Your office is SO BIG!!!! That's awesome.

Cari said...

i love your office! it looks so cozy: )

Kristen said...

Your office is huge- how nice is that! And yea for a maybe house- post pictures!!