Friday, June 27, 2008

Here in Hamilton













We have officially arrived in Hamilton, OH. It was very sad to leave Princeton - to leave the friends and memories. Barbeques and children's laughter and incredible friendships and big east coast cities. We are still grieving about saying goodbye to that chapter of our life.






We left on Thursday morning and arrived around 9:30pm at The Bavarian Village (our apartment complex). Here are some photos from our trip:






4 comments:

The Kaemingk's said...

I'm really glad I'm not there right now to see your empty apartment! I'm happy your safe and sound.

jennifer said...

I am so glad you joined blog world!! We miss you guys and are glad you made it to Hamilton! Can't wait to hear of all your adventures!

Eric De Boer said...

Was your trip sponsored by Arby's? I had a strong craving for the non-traditional fast food chain after seeing your picture. Mmmmmm...

Valerie said...

What a great collection of sights on your trip to OH. Sounds like you're settling in nicely! We just arrived in India and spent yesterday wandering around London with Valerie's sister (this is Samir). I look forward to seeing more pictures of your summer adventures.